Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just a bit off the back, please

I have come to the conclusion (or the justification if you want me to be honest with you) that I have no problem with having bits of me removed.  But to not feel like a complete faker, I am drawing the line at having anything added.  It's what lets me sleep at night.  No implants, inserts, or injectables to make my face freeze.

Here's why no implants: there is no room to put anything anyway.  I'm full up.

And the face injections...until the day comes when I don't need to silently let my kids or spouse know the degree of my disapproval with a glance I'll be needing all of those facial muscles.  The wrinkles?  They are like multiple !!!! at the end of my glare to really drive the point home.

What use to me is a constant look of surprise?

No comments: